Blood Lust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knowing the Pack (Open to All)

+2
Maple
Ash
6 posters

Go down

Knowing the Pack (Open to All) Empty Knowing the Pack (Open to All)

Post by Ash Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:19 pm

Ash Peyton, a rude girl because throught her childhood, she raised herself and thinked only way to not make others hurt her was being rude, Ash had just go out from the school and was walking towards her home, like always alone, without friends, all the girls and boys that going to her class, fear her and more with her rudeness that had showed to a student, that had threatened her.

''God, why i had to be this rude?''
Ash shook that thought off her head and kept walkiing to her home, by the way on her home, she stoped and sat in a chair of the Park, by the way, she put down her backbag and sighed, the sun was burning Braywood as a piece of flesh, she looked at the blue sky and sighed again.

Then she put out her ¡Phone and some headphones and put them on, then started to hear music, heavy metal and relaxed.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Knowing the Pack (Open to All) Empty Re: Knowing the Pack (Open to All)

Post by Maple Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Walking up the sidewalk in such heat was no easy task, but Annie was up for it. She walked and walked and walked, the heat pouring down on her. She looked down at her feet as she walked, scared someone would look at her and laugh. She would look up every once and a while to see her surroundings, but she came to a stop when she reached Ash's house. She could hear the ringing of heavy metal music from such a great distance, and it seemed to her that Ash needed a friend. "Heya, there, Ash..." She trailed off, unable to tell if she could hear her, and if so if she would care to acknowledge her.

Maple

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaffeather Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:11 pm

Meet Samantha Birch, a skinny, tall 17 year old that has a sharp tongue. She has extraordinary hearing and tracking skills. Being an orphan she hadn't have many friends since she met the Braywood Pack. Her only real family was Annie, they were half-sisters, same mom different dads. Luckily her sister is in the Braywood Pack too! Since she had first learned she was a....werewolf, she has been meaner when someone says something mean to her. Just today she had barked* at another student at Braywood High school when they called her a bitch behind her back.

She was just walking out of the school, when she heard faint heavy metal music. Samantha immediately knew it was Ash Peyton, a girl she met in the Braywood Pack. Judging by the sound she headed to the Park. Reaching the Park in a few minutes she saw Ash and Annie. "Hey there Ash, Annie! She acknowledged the other girl there. Sooooo...What's going on? I could hear that music from the school!"  As she sat down on the bench next to Ash. What is going on? Ash seems more depressed every time I see her. Sighing Samantha got out her phone and texted her old friend that lived in California.

(OC: *It means she yelled at that student. Oh and * means explanation at bottom)
Leaffeather
Leaffeather

Location : I feel most at home in the forest but I guess you could say Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Baal was sleeping on a branch, protected from the scorching sun by the cool shadow of the leaves. But even with the current weather he still had his black hoodie on, the hoodie itself over his face as he softly snored.

He had been here for a bit longer than most would expect, given that he had decided to skip the last classes and just take it easy. It was a good thing that he was so intelligent with all the classes he skipped, as otherwise he probably would’ve been kicked out by then. Geez, even the teachers themselves didn’t know how he got such good grades when he easily missed half of the classes, and in the classes he was present he rarely paid attention if he was awake at all. The only classes that failed to fit in this description being science and physical education, as the teachers of both had managed to actually challenge and earn the respect of the usually lazy boy, getting him to work and even surpass his classmates with little effort.

When he heard the voices under him he let out a soft grunt, raising his hoodie with a glare from his half-closed amber eyes directed to the girls chattering on the park bench right under his chosen tree. He knew all three of them, though in all honesty he hadn’t interacted with any of them enough to say that they were anywhere close to be friends at all “Well, I guess this spot isn’t as quiet as usual today, hm?” His voice, though still drowsy, was clear enough for them to hear him “Skipping class or school's finally over?” He stretched as he made the question, too lazy to even look at his own wristwatch.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaffeather Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Samantha looked up at the voice and nudged Annie pointing at Baal. "Hey Annie! Look at Baal!" Turning to Baal she added, "Is that where you go everyday during the last classes?" Looking around the tree she saw that he would have been pretty sheltered by unwanted eyes. So Baal can climb too! Hmm? Turning back to Baal she said "I didn't think werewolves would climb that high!" She sneared as she said it, teasing him. She knew she could climb higher if she wanted. "I thought only scaredy cats hide in trees!" Referring to her old pet cat, Caspian, that had also hid away in trees.

Getting out of the bench she walked over to Baal's tree. When she reached it, she leaped up, grabbing a thick branch next to his and hauled herself up. "So do you always hide up here to escape your troubles?" She asked him the question with a teasing look in her hazel eyes, which at the moment had a tinge of orangey-yellow to it.
Leaffeather
Leaffeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ripped Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:35 am

The sun was high in the sky as school ended. Like usual, the dark haired boy had left campus with his closest friends. Caine would never be caught dead walking alone. Unfortunately, for once, there was not a girl hanging from his arm today. As the though crossed his mind, he frowned momentarily. But, as he had once heard from one of his hook ups, a frown was never attractive. As soon as it had come, it was gone. His white teeth flashed in a self-confidant grin. There was a bit of casual conversation between the guys as they walked. It was mostly aimed at the girls they would most like to screw or the teachers who had screwed them over on the latest exams. The usual stuff.

All of the banter fell away as they walked past others from school. Caine's friend group didn't associate with anyone in the lower social class. He stuffed his hands into his blue, plaid shorts and tried to pretend like he hadn't seen anyone else. His father was always getting on his case for not being friends with them for some reason. It never made sense to him. Be open-minded, Caine. There is value in everyone. The thought had always confused him. Burn outs and rejects were far from useful. Instead of saying anything, the boy simply shot them a disgusted look. He knew their parents and status in town. There was nothing special about the group.

"Let's get out of here," Caine said lowly to his friends as he tried to turn away and head for a different direction. Being around the losers made him feel uncomfortable.

Occ: his friends are NPCs so you all know

Ripped
Admin

https://bloodlustwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:04 am

Baal smiled lazily at Samantha, his eyes making him appear like he was about to fall asleep at any second “Of course not, sometimes I go the Diner” He answered half joking and half serious. After all, he really liked to go there and eat whenever he had the energy and money, plus, their hamburgers and french-fries were fairly good.

“Scaredy cats, uh?” He mumbled barely high enough for them to hear him as the female climbed up the tree “Well, I was having a nice catnap until you and you fur-ends came along, and unless you’re kitten, you just gave paw-sitive to scaredy cat like meow He knew how annoying his bad puns could be, and he was known for dropping them at any possible situation, so it shouldn’t be a surprise for Samantha that her commentary sparkled this punny conversation. But who knows, sometimes he did make people laugh with them.

His eyes traveled from the girl at his side to the group led by Cain “Sup, Silver Spoon wannabe” He knew Cain well enough to not take him seriously at all, and in the few classes he shared with him he rarely paid any attention to him unless there was a good pun or joke to be made about him or something he said. He couldn’t care less about his social status or the girls he used to hang out with, for him he was just a big walking joke that thought himself above everyone else when he didn’t even could understand how life worked outside from his little imaginary bubble.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaffeather Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:04 am

Samantha laughed at his cat puns thinking they were quite funny. Her eyes sparkled when she heard the jokes. When she saw Baal looking at Caine's group she  looked over too. Sighing she turned back to Baal, keeping one eye on Caine and his group. "I never liked Caine. I know I have been here only a few days, but he acts so selfish! I haven't ever seen him ask someone how they're feeling!" Looking down at Ash and Annie, she called out.."AY! LAZY LADIES! WANNA DO SOMETHING?" Turning back to Baal she added...."You can join in too if we decide on something. You don't have to be alone up here hiding away like a scaredy cat!" She teased him again by saying scaredy cat but she didn't care. One of the things she loves best is teasing her friends.

Jumping out of the tree, Samantha walked over to her friends and called out. "Ay! Annie, Ash, have any fun ideas we can do?" She looked back up at Baal for a second and then quickly looked away. I wonder if he'll join us. I hope so! Four is better then three!
Leaffeather
Leaffeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:19 am

Ash, looked at Samantha, Baal and Annie, she put off her headphones and talked, with her voice, like always showing a bit of rudeness but showing her trustworthy to he girls as Samantha had said Caine acted selfish, Ash just grunted and said ''Well, it his problem to be so stupid and selfish''As Samantha yelled, Ash rolled her eyes and chuckle ''Well, i want do beat down that, boy hat had threatened me, but i show him who is the boss, between me and him''.

Ash chuckled again, remembering how she had broke that boy's nose and almost throw him by the window, Ash 'growled' at him saying that if he treathened her again, she will not just broke his nose again, she will 'kick his ###', the boy never acted like that after the incident.

Ash then said ''Well, the school had finished, i'm was going to go home, but i got distracted by you all.....''  Ash teased then responded again when Caine arrived ''Ugh, thinking more good, let's go the Bar, i buy the drinks, i won't be around stupid guys who think they're better.'' Ash hated Caine, he was always acting like he was better than others, Ash showed her white and sharp teeth and picked up her bag and beckoned other to follow her.

''So are you going or not?'' Ash stay stood, looking with her warmth on her eyes, towards his friends but for Caine....just hate, coldness and rudeness.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ripped Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:24 pm

On a normal day his Baal's words would have only aggravated him for a moment. The lazy boy's attitude had always bothered him. But never had he considered Baal worth his time, in any sense. It must have been something about the day. Either it was the test he failed, or the unusual lack of a female friend accompanying him. Regardless, something snapped in Caine at the other senior's words. His teeth ground together as he clenched his fists tightly. With a tight nod, he signaled his friends to step off to the side. The group of other students were about ten feet away, but it only took a moment for him to cover the distance.

"Wanna come here and insult me to my face?" He challenged, glaring at Baal. It had sounded like they were about to leave. There was no way Caine was simply going to let that happen. What is wrong with me? The thought briefly crossed his mind at how irrationally angry her was being over such a small comment. For the most part everyone at school, especially his girlfriends and the athletic population, absolutely loved him. That had not spared him from a few comments here and there, though. It still doesn't give him the right to talk to you that way, Caine rationalized. He took a few deep breaths, trying to control the irrational rage, but he continued to stare down Baal as he waited for a response.

Ripped
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaffeather Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Samantha glared at Caine when he challenged Baal. "And who are you to just walk up here and talk crap to Baal? Huh!" Samantha stared at Caine with an icy glare, her hazel eyes now with light blue around the edges. She stared back at Baal wondering what he would say to Caine. Whispering to Annie she said, "I think Caine is just trying to pick a fight so he can get more girls. What about you?" She stared past Caine at his friends that were gathered about 10 feet away. She noticed all of them had mischief in their eyes. Why does Caine always have too be so selfish? He only cares about is social appearance!
Leaffeather
Leaffeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:34 pm

Baal smiled, he went to the Diner way more often than he went to the bar. However, he never missed a chance for free food or drinks, and Ash just had offered him just that. Now, he wasn’t going to abuse of her kindness by asking for more than one drink or anything too expensive, he couldn’t deny he was kind of a jerk at times, but he wasn’t that bad “Sounds good, count me in”.

However, before he could do or say anything else, Caine’s voice made him turn to look at him, his amber eyes staring directly into the enraged boy. Now, he would be lying if he said that he hadn’t been feeling way more aggressive than usual during the past few days, but he had been just way too lazy try and go towards trouble…it wasn’t necessary for him to do it anyways, given how trouble liked to come to him instead at times.

Without hesitation, Baal jumped down the tree, throwing the hoodie covering his head back before stuffing his hands in its pockets. He smiles at Samantha and gives her a thankful nod after she decides to speak up for him, but instead of staying back with the three girls he started to walk calmly towards Caine until was face to face with him “So, daddy’s boy finally decides to talk, hm?” His voice was calm and almost mocking, it was clear that he was far from intimidated or even concerned.

He had gotten himself in fights before with guys that looked and probably were quite a lot more dangerous than Caine. However, he really didn’t care about fights and rarely tried to fight back, instead becoming quite good at dodging and, in case the attacker decided they didn’t want to give up, knowing exactly where to hit force them out of battle without real damage done.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaffeather Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:56 am

Remembering that they were going to the bar, Samantha turned and walked over to Ash and Annie, standing by them. "Speaking of the bar, count me in! Though you don't have to pay for me." She said the words with kindness in her eyes. Sitting down, she sighed again as she fished her phone and ear buds out of her green, blue striped backpack. Plugging the ear buds in she turned on American Authors, putting each end in a different ear. Sighing she turned it up higher so she could let her troubles fade away into the music. 

After about 10 minutes, Samantha paused her music and looked at her friends, still chill'in. "You girls wanna go to the bar yet?" Grabbing her phone again she looked though her playlists. Finding her favorite band Gorrilaz, and turned it on. Soon enough her favorite of the album, Feel Good Inc., played. 
Leaffeather
Leaffeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ripped Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:26 am

OCC: hey Leafy- please remember to let a couple people post in-between the times you post vs posting after each one! Give others sometime to jump in. Also, Annie is not here as her RPer has not posted. Unless someone has posted, do not refer to their character as being around. Thanks!

There had always been a clear disdain between the two boys. Baal hated Caine's stuck-up personality and Caine could not stand Baal's careless attitude and nature. Despite this fact, they had never out-rightly confronted each other. This was the closest the two classmates had ever been. It made Caine fairly uncomfortable, but pissed him off more than anything. Three years as the baseball team captain meant he was in fairly good shape, but he had never actually gotten himself into many physical fights. His father was the town mayor and therefore demanded his son keep himself away from trouble. For the first time in his life, though, Caine felt like he could lash out at any moment.

"I try not to wast my breath on those that don't deserve it," He replied evenly, forcing any blatant anger out of his words. The only thing worse than Baal's mocking would be if he knew how much it truly irked Caine. The boy had dismissed Samantha's words. She wasn't involved with this. If he had any sort of interest in her, then he might have cared how she view him. But that wasn't the case. Typically, he never fraternized with this odd trio.

There was a bit of internal conflict as he tried to rationalize the rage. The only thing he could think of was how much he wanted to deck Baal's casual, smug face. As he thought about it more, his fists itched for some action. This was new. Normally, the senior boy was not ever really interested in fighting. But the feeling was quickly becoming overwhelming. My entire high school career I've managed to stay away from conflict. Once wouldn't be so bad...

"Fuck it," He muttered before his right fist connect with the side of Baal's face.

Ripped
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashy Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Taylor Bright walked hurriedly out of Braywood High School, behind schedule due to her math tutoring session taking a little longer than usual. She tossed her long, straight golden-brown hair behind her shoulder as she made her way through the school grounds, green eyes slightly worried. Gosh, I hope I'm not late for cheerleading again.... Miss Hanamond would kill me!

Despite her rush, the girl stopped in her tracks as she saw the fight going on in the middle of the grounds- Caine Mallon and that troublemaker Baal Abbadon, surrounded by a crowd of students. Taylor noted with a slight smirk that the people on Baal's side were all the outcasts and unpopular kids, from that jerk Ash to Samantha. Everyone had their place in the school- it was a food chain, a pecking order- and these kids were challenging their rank. As part of the upper class, it was her place to help Caine defend himself from these wannabes. Cheerleading practice forgotten, an angry snarl crossed Taylor's lips as she heard Baal and Samantha's challenges, green metal braces reflecting the sunlight above. Well, Caine was dealing with Baal- it was up to her to take care of the redhead girl. No one messes with Caine Mallon. Not on my watch.

Taylor stalked up to Samantha, weaving effortlessly through the crowd with her characteristic flexibility. "You better stay out of Caine's way if you know what's good for you," she snapped, poking a finger at the girl. "Caine's not the one who started this fight- or are you blind? Seems to me you're the one looking for attention here."
Ashy
Ashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:53 pm

“Wow, harsh words there, pal” His calm smirk never faded, regardless of the aggression slowly building up inside him. It was…unusual…to say the least. Yes, this may not be the first time his words dragged someone to fight him, but he usually just dodged and waited for them to get tired before he left, only hitting back if really needed. Now he could feel his hands becoming tight fists inside his pockets, betraying the relaxed expression and posture he had.

He was taken kind of off-guard when Cain threw a punch at him, and though he did manage to move and avoid most damage, screwing up most of the momentum of the fist with his quick reaction, he couldn’t avoid it from connecting with its target. He was expecting more of a word battle than a physical battle, given Cain’s usual behavior, but he guessed he had been too quick to judge.

Then again, he could guess just be the way he threw the punch and the hesitation prior to it, that this could potentially be his first fight, or at least real fight “Heh, not exactly skilled in this area, are you?” Quickly and with the experience way more fights than the ones Cain had, he counterattacked, pulling both fist out from his jacket and throwing a punch straight to his face and right after one to his stomach with his free hand. He expected him to see the first punch headed towards his face as the most threatening, blocking it if he was fast enough. This combined with a second delay on the second punch could make him only notice the first attack and not even expect the second one directed towards his stomach, which would guarantee it to connect with full force.

This was the first time Baal actually decided to return the aggression right after the fight started, but he didn’t care at all.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Ash, glared at Taylor and got infront of her friend and growled ''Well, it isn't the so-called cheerleader of the School, and blind,¿ Samantha? Ha! You're the one blind, it's not our problem that Caine is so sensible, stupid and spoiled, by the way, we won't waste the time with stupids''Ash's shot a assassin gaze at Taylor, althought she was more little than her, his agression was more big.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ripped Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:53 pm

A grunt of surprise left his lips as Baal's fist connected with his stomach. Underneath all the unusual rage, he could barely feel it. The voices around him sounded distant and far away. He barely registered that Taylor was there. Any other time, the baseball player would have appreciated her presence. But he was too focused on his target to really care. After stumbling a foot backwards, it took a moment to recover. However, it did not take long. Baal's words only continued to goad him. Caine rushed forwards using his elbow to strike Baal right below his ribs. All of his weight went into it and sent the two sprawling backwards with Caine on top. He did his best to keep his opponent pinned to the ground.

"I can handle myself just fine," He spat down at the other student. Any rational thought was out the window. The only thing on his mind was to make Baal pay for disrespecting him. His fists lashed out wildly trying to connect with something. The technique was fairly poor, but what did hit would certainly leave a mark. If Caine had more experience, fighting Baal would be no problem, but unfortunately this was not the case. Instead, the blows were wild and not planned. He hoped something would potentially stun his opponent, at least for a moment.

Ripped
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashy Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:40 am

Taylor snorted at Ash's pathetic attempts to make comebacks. "Better a cheerleader than a jerk," she scoffed to the student who had jumped in front of her. She seemed to think she was all that, but her "defenses" had been halfwitted and almost embarrassingly stupid. She hated it when people assumed, just because she was a pretty, popular cheerleader, that she was as unintelligent as them. The girl's green eyes glared at the punk in front of her. "If it's not your problem that Caine is so sensible and smart, then why are you all throwing such a tantrum at his presence? Sounds to me like you're extremely jealous. Speaking of 'wasting the time with stupids'- your grammar is horrible, by the way- there's a reason I wasn't talking to you." Taylor brushed off the rude girl and looked back at Samantha. "Are you as dumb as your rude colleague over here, or do you know how to form grammatically correct sentences?"
Ashy
Ashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Ash rolled her eyes and, make a move with her hand, as her own fingers where the fourth of her "Yeah, yeah, whatever" Ash rolled her eyes and said, her tone with a snarl "By the way, why don't you just go fuck yourself? Huh?" Ash tried to not kick on her face, and broke her nose, it would feel good to do it, but Ash knew what could happen.

"Oh and how you'd say that, my grammar is horrible?" Ash raised up her eyebrow, and showed her white-sharp teeth, and said "You don't even know how is it! But if you had see by own grammar then...... you're a frog" Ash, beckoned her friends to follow her to the Bar, and then put on her black diver, that had flame red at it bottom, and catched her backlog, and keep walking.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down